BINDER GmbH is the international leader in its industry and one of the pioneers in developing simulation chambers. Its products are proven in the field, and can be found in numerous laboratories around the world. BINDER’s Life Sciences division supplies products to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and food industries, as well as research institutes. Test chambers are used by the pharmaceutical industry to test the shelf life of medicines under various climatic and lighting circumstances. These chambers can simulate a vast range of environmental situations with controlled humidity, temperature and light, in order to test the resistance of drugs and how these conditions affect their properties. For laboratories working in the medical sciences sector, a high-precision temperature environment is crucial for the storage and incubation of cells. In addition to serving the electronics sector, our industrial applications department also primarily serves customers in the automotive industry.
CB 160 CO₂ incubators with hot air sterilization and heat sterilizable CO₂ sens
- Seamless, deep-drawn inner stainless steel chamber
- Auto-sterilization with hot air at 180 °C
- CO₂ sensor with infrared technology
- Humidification system with condensation protection
Series KBF | Constant climate chambers with large temperature / humidity range
- Temperature range: 0 °C to 70 °C
- Humidity range: 10 % to 80 % RH
- Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and vapor humidification
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming with internal data recording
Series BD | Incubators Classic.Line with natural convection
- Temperature range: room temperature plus 5 °C to 100 °C
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- natural convection
- Adjustable exhaust air flap
- Controller with timer functions
- Inner door made of tempered safety glass
- 2 chrome-plated racks
- Units up to 115 liters are stackable
- Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual temperature alarm
- Computer interface: RS 422
The new MB2 program controller from BINDER – the world's largest specialist manufacturer of simulation chambers for scientific and industrial laboratories – enables greater efficiency in use thanks to its innovative features. What makes the clear 5.7" touch screen of the KMF and KBF Series constant climate chambers so special is its intuitive operation. You can see all the functions required for day-to-day use at a glance and moving through the different menu points is child's play. The climatic conditions in the interior of the unit are regulated via the program controller, and the temperature and humidity cycles can also be programmed. The required values are entered directly via the screen interface on the controller or alternatively via the APT-COM PC software developed specially by BINDER. Weekly and time programs can be programmed in real time in program operation. The controller also offers various status and alarm notifications with visual and acoustic indicators.
Im Mittleren Oesch 5
Phone: +49 7462 20050
Fax: +49 7462 2005100
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.