behr Labor-Technik GmbH: Experts in Equipment for Water and Foodstuffs Analysis
behr’s principal activity is in the production of laboratory equipment for environmental and foodstuff analysis. behr is one of Germany’s leading names for water, waste-water and sludge analysis equipment.
behrotest® equipment and behr analytical instruments find application in all laboratory analyses of water, waste-water, foodstuffs and agroproducts requiring strict adherance to prescribed analytical methods, e.g.
behr products enjoy world-wide renown for quality, practicality and reliability.
behrotest® Equipment for the Determination of Crude Fibre
Boiling, rinsing and filtration of 4 or 6 samples at a time in one unit.
The behrotest® CF Line equipment for the determination of crude fibre are ideally suited for
- total crude fibre determination (part of the Weender animal feed analysis as performed in Europe)
- neutral detergent fibre and acid detergent fibre determination (NDF/ADF according to Van Soest)
- acid detergent lignin determination (ADL according to Van Soest)
- different fractions of fibre (cellulose, hemicellulose and pectin)
behr Kjeldahl Nitrogen Block Digestion System
behr “K” block digestion systems feature the unique behr one-button operation for simple and fast programming of the unit. A user interface in the language of the respective country facilitates programming the digestion system.
The analyst can choose among systems with a fully automatic lift and systems for manual operation. Standard digestion systems: 8, 12 or 20 sample positions for digestion vessels of volume 250 ml.
Micro-Kjeldahl systems: 16, 24 or 40 positions for 100 ml digestion vessels.
behr Manual Extraction Unit E 2+2 for the Randall Method
- Up to five times faster than conventional Soxhlet extraction systems.
- 1, 4 or 6 sample positions with individual temperature control.
- Screwed extraction systems and a protection screen for the multi-sample units provide for optimum safety.
- Individual handling of each extraction thimble and sample.
- The analyst can lift or lower the complete extractions system with one lever when starting or stopping an extraction procedure.
behr Labor-Technik GmbH
Phone: +49 211 748470
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.